Support the Newland Christian Trust
The Newland Christian Trust relies on donations to support its work.
If you would like to support the work of the Trust, there are various ways to do this:
- Give regularly by setting up a standing order to us using your online banking (see our online giving form for bank details).
- Make a one-off transfer using online banking.
- Donate online by going to our give.net page.
- Make a one-off donation by cash or by cheque (payable to The Newland Christian Trust).
- We can set up payments for you with your bank, using the standing order instruction in the Trust's downloadable giving form.
Letting us know
Once you have decided how you want to give, please let us know. This enables us to know where payments are coming from, set up Gift Aid where relevant, and helps us to plan ahead.
If you are giving using internet banking, please complete our online giving form.
If you are giving by cash or cheque, or you want us to set up payments for you, please complete our downloadable giving form. Please give the completed form to Allan Smith (the Trust's Treasurer), or post it to us at the address below.
If you are a UK taxpayer and you are eligible to do so, do please ‘Gift Aid’ your donation. This enables us to reclaim 25p of tax for every £1 that you give. There are Gift Aid declarations on the giving forms. You do not need to complete a Gift Aid declaration if you already have a declaration in place with The Newland Christian Trust.
If you are considering bequeathing a legacy to the Trust, please contact the Chairman of the Trust, , for further information.
Postal address for giving forms or donations:
The Newland Christian Trust
552 Beverley Road